Purchase at Lower Costs, While Enjoying Higher Margins
Are you frustrated with trying to get the lowest possible price from your vendors? Are you frustrated by the large national retailers undercutting your costs by a big margin? How do you even know if you are getting the absolute lowest price possible? Every practice owner is looking for ways to control costs and increase margins, without adversely affecting their quality of care.
Unfortunately, as an independent clinic, your options are often limited. As a small independent clinic or hospital, it will be almost impossible to secure the best pricing--you just aren't big enough. Joining a veterinary purchasing group like VHA has become a viable option for many veterinary clinics and hospitals.
Improve Your Bottom Line!
By joining the over 400 veterinary practices already members of the Veterinary Hospitals Association, you'll enjoy:
Better Savings – The VHA purchases in volume so you don't have to, and then we pass the savings on to you for supplies, pharmaceuticals, equipment, and other essentials.
Better Discounts – We also offer savings and cost-effective solutions for business services such as health insurance, banking, credit card processing, office, and janitorial supplies.
Better Opportunities – Opportunities to further your education with our low-cost seminars throughout the year and the VHA Annual Expo.
How can group purchasing through VHA benefit your practice?
- Choose from hundreds of products, vendors, and manufacturers at competitive pricing.
- Improve your profitability and cash flow by ordering only what you need
- Enjoy substantial savings on pharmaceuticals, biological supplies, instruments, equipment, prescription and non-prescription pet foods, and much more.
- The product line is constantly expanding; we make every effort to fulfill specific requests.
- No minimum order quantities (unless specified by the manufacturer).
- Credit cards can be used for payment.
- You have a dedicated Veterinary Practice Consultant who is available to visit your practice, assist you with compliance, group purchasing, and member services.
- Knowledgeable internal customer service representatives who are available for questions, suggestions, special needs and to place orders.
- Products are delivered on a regular route schedule by VHA or shipped to your practice.
Returning profits back to our members
VHA returns profits to our members through a Member Volume Purchase Discount (MVPD). The amount is determined at the end of each fiscal year based on profit and each individual member's purchasing volume.
Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of services
As a VHA member, you gain access to a wide variety of quality services and products by providers and vendors offering many exclusive discounts found nowhere else. These include:
|Accounting||Anesthesia Sales & Service||Architecture||Banking||Clipper Blade Sharpening||Collections|
|Contractors||Credit Card Processing||Diagnostic Services||Drug Compounding||Hazardous Waste Removal||Health Insurance Exchange|
|Instrument Repair||Liability and Worker's Comp||Office and Janitorial||Oxygen & Gas||Sharps Disposal||X-Ray Supplies and Services|
A full list of our manufacturer and service provider partners can be found here. In addition to these benefits, members are kept informed with regulatory compliance assistance and frequent industry updates. Some of the services listed above are restricted by the clinic location. Consult with one of our VHA representatives for more information.
VHA Members Enjoy Much More Than Just Savings
Savings with the power of Group Purchasing is important, but so is the assurance that you're getting the best of the best. Besides thousands of products from major manufacturers and unique vendors at exclusive VHA discounts, members receive:
- Veterinary Practice Consultants: Customer solutions from our expert Veterinary Practice Consultants through on-site visitations to assist you with purchases, services and industry compliance and regulatory issues.
- Inside Account Reps: Proven expertise from our knowledgeable Inside Account Representatives, available by phone or email for questions, suggestions, concerns and placing orders.
- Online-Ordering: Simple and quick ordering process
- No minimum order quantities: Unless otherwise specified
- Pay by Credit Card: For convenience
- One-Stop Shopping: Monthly statements for all purchases
- Member Volume Purchase Discount: Profits go back to our members
Additional VHA Services