Veterinary Hospitals Association was established in 1984 with one goal in mind - to help improve the landscape for veterinarians. We are a co-op for veterinary supplies and services, created by veterinarians for veterinarians. For over 30 years, VHA has been providing stellar service, ethical cremation, and quality products and services to our members.
VHA is unlike any other company in America. Our unique business model has never been duplicated and no other association offers direct product sales, indirect product sales, ethical cremation services, administrative support services, and regular continuing medicaul education opportunities to member hospitals.
We are currently hiring for:
Veterinary Practice Consultant
We are currently seeking experienced sales professionals to join VHA as Veterinary Practice Consultants to help grow our team and help expand our brand. Our ideal candidate will understand and support our unique and essential niche in the Twin City animal health industry. As an association, our members are clustered primarily in the Twin Cities Metro Area and overnight travel is rarely necessary; be home for dinner with your family!
Primary Job Function
Supporting member clinics by maintaining and expanding sales of our wide portfolio of products and services to existing accounts, and to develop new business within the assigned territory. Our Veterinary Practice Consultants act as an association liaison for thei raccounts, aiding them in understanding and accessing the wide variety of products and services available through their membership.
Driving veterinary practice success through:
- Integrity in all our dealings;
- Loyalty to veterinary business members;
- Service to veterinary businesses.
Candidates will primarily work independently within their local territory, but will meet regularly with their sales team to plan and project sales goals and brainstorm ways to improve the sales process for our members. Candidate will work to meet sales goal, lead generation, and expense budgets.
3+ years of veterinary clinical experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- Animal healthcare industry experience is required.
- Has a high level of verbal and written communication skills to both clients and teams.
- Has an ability to develop genuine professional relationships with member clients.
- Is analytical and has problem solving skills.
- Has a "Client First" mentality.
- General computer literacy, including Windows based PCs and Microsoft Office.
- Group presentation skills.
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills.
- Able to expand current member engagement while generating new member applications.